Nezea

Go down

Nezea

Post  Nezea on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Job/Level:
SCH80, BRD80, BLM80, currently working on WHM.
Sub jobs: RDM, WHM, NIN.

Main job(s) that are geared for use:
All of my jobs are well geared/merited and I'm willing to play any of them, but SCH in particular is my favorite and is the job I have built somewhat of a reputation for playing.

Main jobs merits/gear sets:
SCH: Cure/Enmity-50/Fast Cast/Idle/Nuking (All HQ staffs and obis, Novio Earring, Varuna's Staff)/HNM Nuking/Helix/
Drain & Aspir/Enhancing/Stoneskin/Enfeebling/HMP.
Merits - 5/5 Helix MATK/MACC, 5/5 Modus Veritas, 5/5 Stormsurge, 1/5 Enlightenment, 4/5 Focalization.

BRD: Cure/HP Convert/Fast Cast/Idle/Wind Buff/Wind Debuff/String/Haste/Stoneskin/Max MP/HMP.
Merits - 5/5 Lullaby, 5/5 Minuet, 1/5 Troubadour, 1/5 Nightingale.

BLM: Fast Cast/HP Convert/Idle/Stoneskin/Enfeebling/Dark Magic/Nuking (Morrigan's Robe & Cuffs, Novio Earring)/HNM Nuking/HMP.
Merits - 5/5 Ice Potency, 5/5 Thunder Potency, 5/5 Freeze II, 3/5 Burst II, 1/5 Tornado II, 1/5 Flare II. In the process of getting rid of Tornado and Flare in favor of 5/5 Burst II.

Average free time to play?:
Currently, I should be able to attend all VNM runs but not Abyssea.

Reasons for wanting to join the shell?:
I've been (unsuccessfully) looking for a group to do VNM with since they day they came out. I've heard good things about this group from several friends and acquaintances I have in the linkshell and it also fits nicely into my schedule.

How did you hear about our shell?:
Poshy, Agron, Briga, Burne, Shadowreapper...basically my entire Salvage group. I got left out since apps closed ._.

Previous linkshell?:
Currently in Final Chapter, KAShamrocks (social/Abyssea), RemnantRaiders (Salvage), and Relic Hunters (Dynamis).

Further information you feel is important about yourself:
I am a university student, currently on summer break, but I'll be resuming studies there beginning in September; therefore, my schedule is very likely to take a turn for the worse at least slightly at that point in time. Having said that, I do still intend to try and be there for VNM as much as possible - eyeballing from this point in time I would estimate that I can still attend once or twice per week.

Nezea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nezea

Post  sexyreapper on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:35 pm

"But SCH in particular is my favorite and is the job I have built somewhat of a reputation for playing."
But still, his sch doesn't have haste.

His app doesn't say anything usefull actually, he forgot to mention the most important!
Nez got a fucking hot roomate!

+1.
sexyreapper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Goliathreborn on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:16 am

lol shad
Goliathreborn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Poshyy on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Nezea is a committed player who gives 100% and pushes his jobs to the max, hell I'm sure he can outnuke me on Blm (dam those pesky taru's) gets my vote Smile
Poshyy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyso on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Wont even read the application you're a taru, it's a BIG NO.
Hyso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nokioki on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:21 am

Hi Nez,
We're just waiting on everyone to be online to take a quick vote, will probably be during event tonight.
Nokioki
Admin

View user profile http://prelude.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Okinoki on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:42 am

Please contact myself or Nokioki in game in regards to getting a pearl.
Okinoki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum