Troupe - Carbuncle Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App

3 posters

Go down

App Empty App

Post  Diabloss Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:31 am

Well Hey there lol... Probly not the best idea posting a App but ill give it a go Smile

Job/Level: 80 Pld Nin Sam, 79 Drk, 75 Brd Smn All relivant SJ

Main job(s) Paladin Tanked Nearly everything in the game sept PW + AV, good geared and well experianced, Samurai Well geared fully merited 6hit etc~

Main jobs merits/gear sets: Paladin gear Homam, Vbelt etc, Fire resist set, Samurai 6 hit build, store tp meditate recast overwhelm merits capped

Average free time to play?: Atm im playing alot most days, got made redundant last month :/

Reasons for wanting to join the shell?: was put on to this ls by a few friends in it, SR burne briga agron and kaeliss

How did you hear about our shell?: Through Friends

Previous linkshell?: Sharkattack, Osiris, SD, Perseverance, HM

Further information you feel is improtant about yourself: Ive been playing this game for a long time, and would consider myself a well rounded player that can play my jobs, had a few problems with okinoki in the past with SA, if thats a problem let me know and walk away, but willing to move forward.

Diab.

Diabloss

Back to top Go down

App Empty Re: App

Post  sexyreapper Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:39 am

Diab is a really cool guy and an awesome playerSheep shager*, even tho he can be a dickhead sometimes Razz
He knows how to play his jobs decently, and he has all the stuff ppl dream about. (fuck you and your vbelt)
He used to lead SA (einherjar + sea + limbus) for a year, so i guess he know how shit works.

Cons : He's Scotish.

definitly a +1 for me.

sexyreapper
sexyreapper

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloss Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:52 am

Wanna do all events btw ^^

Diabloss

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeliss Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:22 pm

No scottish allowed ! Mad

ok seriously ive known diab for a while since SD and hes a great friend, a good player and a dedicated ls member. If him and oki can works things out i'm sure he ll be a valuable asset to the ls (even though hes not half the PLD that i am! Very Happy ). If not well... good riddance ive never liked him anyway! Twisted Evil

PS : also he told me to tell you he s got a 10" penis if any of you is interested/gullible...
Kaeliss
Kaeliss

Back to top Go down

Post  Nokioki Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Contact Oki in game for a chat.
Nokioki
Nokioki
Admin

https://prelude.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down