Troupe - Carbuncle Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hysoka

3 posters

Go down

Hysoka Empty Hysoka

Post  Hyso Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:41 am

Job/Level: (Only include jobs 75+ and relevant subjobs)
Mains : 80 Drk, 75 Nin.
Subs :49 sam, 45 war, 37 thf, 42 Dnc

Main job(s) that are geared for use: (Main jobs are jobs you have specialized in and can bring to use within the shell with appropriate gear sets and merits)
Drk and Nin/drk tanking. (Can DD nin tho, but think Drk's better when it comes to DD'ing)

Main jobs merits/gear sets: (No need to list actual gear here unless you feel it is very improtant, just listing the gear sets is enough, but please don't list a set that you don't actually have, an example would be SAM: tp/ws/HNMws/def/magdef/fire resist/subrngws)
Drk - tp/ws/HNMws/DarkMagic/zerg(same than tp's, but with more hp and gloom breastplate)
Merits : Desperate blows 5/5 - Diabolic eye 1/5 - Souleater recast 5/5 - Scythe skill 8/8 - GS skill 8/8

Nin - tp(two diff ones,one more accurate, another more hasted)/ws/subdrk/physicaldmg-/magicdmg-/fireresist(incomplete)
No merits

Average free time to play?:(Our events run during GMT primetime between 7pm - 11pm, we have Abyssea Tues/Fri, Farming runs Thurs and NM runs on Sat/Sun)
Depends on work, i'm on GMT+2, and sometime can play during GMT events, then for a few weeks only play with americans players (working nighttime). Can't really say, very versatile.

Reasons for wanting to join the shell?:
lolsexyreapper told me bout ya, said you were doin vnm's and abyssea. Dont really want/need vnm but "nm" always sounds like a fun thing to fight. Abyssea, i'm kinda enjoyin this event, so i'd like to give it a try, another than pickup groups >.>.

You know, massive killage = Fun (and sometimes /fail but heh XD)

Okinoki's a friend of a friend of mine, guess that would be another reason, if my friend liked this freakin taru, must be a reason, have to figure it out ^^

How did you hear about our shell?:
lolreapper told me bout it.

Previous linkshell?:
I'm in Horizons ls, for einherjar. Coldfusion for dynamis. Used to be in Kenzoku for Sky and Sea (ls died tho). Invincible for Limbus (another dead ls XD) annnnnnnnd i guess it's pretty much all of em.

Further information you feel is improtant about yourself:(Add anything here that you feel is important like past experiences in the game or anything else that you think may be worth mentioning)

Improtant ? the hell is this ? Guess you meant important /laugh

Nuttin special, FFxI's all about killage, so i killed a crapload of things, would take ages to list em, from a vulture to nidhog >.>

Worth mentioning ? Hummm, Mada mada dane.

Hyso

Back to top Go down

Hysoka Empty Re: Hysoka

Post  Goliathreborn Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:00 am

don't think we have any drk's yet cept alexw, but he's on sam or blu anyway.
Goliathreborn
Goliathreborn

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyreapper Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:27 pm

Good friend o' mine, decent player (my drg still outparse him easily in ein tho Very Happy)

Really realiable and funny guy, +1 for me.
sexyreapper
sexyreapper

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyso Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:23 pm

Bla bla bla, one word : loldrg Very Happy

blah forgot 5/5 str and 2/?? Hp merits ~.~

Hyso

Back to top Go down

Hysoka Empty Vote

Post  Okinoki Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:17 pm

All aps will be put to a linkshell vote, we will post here shortly. Thank you.
Okinoki
Okinoki

Back to top Go down

Post  Okinoki Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Hello!

We're not currently recruiting for weekend events (VNM) but we have space for Abyssea on Tuesday and Friday! You're more than welcome to join on that basis. Give me a tell in game.

Thank you.
Okinoki
Okinoki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum